Elly Thompson is excited to bring the Third Annual Walk for Hope to her hometown of Johnsonburg, PA! The Walk for Hope take place on August 5, 2017 at the Johnsonburg Community Building!
This is a day filled with meeting fellow RSDers, supporting each other and most importantly giving each other hope that together we can and will come together to support each other and raise the much need awareness of CRPS/RSD. This will also be a day to celebrate life, determination, and strength! There will be lots of activities going on that day to keep everyone busy and having fun!
- Date: Saturday, August 5, 2017
- Location: Johnsonburg Community Building, 600 Market St., Johnsonburg, PA, Click here for directions to the community center
- Time: Registration begins at 8:00 am and the walk begins at 10:00 am
- Registration Fees: $25.00 for ages 18 and older ($30.00 the day of) and $20 for under 18 ($25.00 the day of)
- What We Have: A walk, DJ, Live Performances, Chinese Auction, and more!
- T-shirt: Shirts are included with Online registration, however shirts/shirts sizes cannot be guaranteed for day of registration
- Registration: Register Now!
- Contact: Elly Thompson by email to email@example.com or phone 814.594.0585