The Tales of the CRPS is hosting the 1st annual dog walk – The “Tails of the CRPS.” This will be a morning of fun with our dog. Walk for a cause; bring your paw! No dog? No Problem? Bring a yo-yo to ‘walk the dog.’ Walk with a stuffed dog, or even grab an invisible dog!
- Where: Ed Austin Regional Park, 11751 McCormich Road, Jacksonville, FL
- Time: 10 am – 12 pm
- Onsite Registration 10 am, Walk begins at 10:30 am
- Contest and Prizes: 11 am – Dogs with the longest TAIL, Dog with the most TAIL wag in 1 minute, and a Puzzle Solver
- Detail and Information: Download the Tales of the CRPS Flyer
- FirstGiving Registration is now open for Registration and Event Details