RSDSA invites you to join the 1st RSDSA Virtual CRPS Awareness Walk on Saturday, August 22, 2020. With our in-person walks and conferences postponed to 2021, RSDSA is going virtual!
- Date: Saturday, August 22, 2020
- Here’s how to join us:
- Donate to our cause by clicking the “Donate Now!” button.
- Register for the Walk as a fundraiser by clicking the “Register Here!” button.
- $20.00 for Adult
- $10.00 Children (12 and under)\
- Create a team or personal fundraising page. When creating your page, be sure to share your story. It is powerful!
- Post your fundraising goal and a link to your social media on your fundraising page.
- We will be encouraging you to share a picture, a post, or a video with us by using the hashtag #RSDSA.
- The largest registered team and the team that raises the most donations will win RSDSA branded prizes.
- Winning teams will be featured on RSDSA’s social media accounts.
- Registration Includes:
- Finisher Medal*
- Prizes for Team Leaders & Individuals
- for U.S./Canadian households only
- How to be a part of a Virtual Event
- Walk or run in your neighborhood or at home. Complete your intended distance and proudly wear orange to represent CRPS awareness! Please follow your local social distancing ordinances to stay safe. If you can’t walk just send us a photo of yourself.
- Share your why with us: In the month leading up to our virtual Walk, RSDSA will invite you to post WHY you are participating on your preferred social network. Are you participating in honor or memory of someone? Are you running or walking to encourage others? Let the world know!
- Join the RSDSA community!
- We encourage you to Like the RSDSA Facebook Page in order for all participants and supporters to stay connected and enjoy the virtual experience together!
More than ever, those living with CRPS need our support. Please help us spread the word to your friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues and encourage them to donate to our cause. All proceeds raised from the walk will benefit our CRPS programs and research.