Last year, RSDSA hit the green with golfer Zach Baron as our designated player in the Longest Day of Golf (LDOG) for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Zach was able to complete 72 holes raising over $18,000. Sponsors all over the country pledged either a per hole amount or a one-time amount to support this event. This year, we have golfer Josh Rosen of Hoboken, New Jersey committed to golfing a full day (7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) and we have set a very aggressive goal of $50,000. The money will be invested in:
- CRPS research
- Camps for kids and young adults who live with this debilitating disease
- Emergency financial assistance
- Professional medical education
On October 2, Josh will be teeing off to complete as many holes of golf as possible for people living with CRPS/RSD. We need your help and commitment to make this event successful. For us to reach our goal, we are asking everyone to not only make a contribution, but to pass this email on to 5 of your friends. Even if each person only contributes $1 per hole and passes this on to friends, family, and co-workers, we are confident that we will not only meet our target, but surpass it. Those with CRPS, young and old, need our help to continue to search for a cure while supporting their everyday needs. Your donations will drive Josh to complete more holes.
Please encourage everyone you know to donate or pledge. We will post updates during the day on October 2 so we can all follow Josh’s progress! If you are interested in planning a Longest Day of Golf event, please email us here.
- Date: Monday, October 2, 2017
- One-Time Donation: This means that it is your grand total donation. To make a one-time donation, please click here.
- Pledge: If you’d like to pledge an amount per-hole that Josh completes, please email Samantha by clicking here. She will contact you after the event with the total holes Josh played and collect your donation.
- Don’t forget to check with your employer about corporate matching. Corporate matching programs can be key elements to fundraising efforts and can help us go above and beyond our goal!
- If you have any questions, please contact Samantha