Come join fellow Jeepers to raise money to benefit RSD! All proceeds are donated to the RSDSA Organization. Since we have started this benefit, we have raised over $50,000 benefiting those fighting with this disease! In addition to the Gumbo Cookoff and Jeep Mardi Gras Themed Show, there will be music entertainment by Kevin Naquin and The Ossun Playboys, Rory Suire, and Kip Sonnier. There will be a Live Auction, Silent Auction, 50/50 Raffle, and Barrel of Booze Raffle and auction.!
The RSD Benefit is proudly sponsored by Acadiana Dodge, Cajun Harley-Davidson, C&A Consulting, Louisiana Jeepers, Marquis Resources, Stutes Plumbing, Dacsis, Ricky Smith Audio, Route 92, Deanos, Legends
100% of profits go to research for people suffering from CRPS/RSD. A few people in the jeeping community suffer from this disease. Please come out and support them, hang out with fellow jeepers, enjoy some great food and music. Hope to see y’all there.
- Date: Saturday, February 9, 2019
- Time: 10 am – 3 pm
- Location: Cajun Harley-Davidson, 724 I-10 South Frontage Road, Scott, LA
- Get Information / Register
- Detailed Flyer
- Cost: $20 to enter your jeep, $5 for a Jambalaya Cook-Off wristband
- Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 337.254.9045