Integrated Solutions to CRPS is a conference created for people just like you. Individuals with CRPS, friends, family, and caregivers of the CRPS community are invited to attend. The RSDSA, along with the help from generous sponsors, has assembled a friendly forum where you and experts in the CRPS field will spend the day sharing valuable information and exploring new solutions to help manage CRPS. You will have the opportunity to talk to and network with others who experience what you do, day after day.
Also, please join us on Saturday, September 12, 2015 for the 2015 CRPS/RSD Walk for Awareness at Cooper River Park, Pennsauken, NJ. Dr. Philip Getson, DO is the host for the walk. He has been practicing in New Jersey for the past 39 years. As a family practitioner, he became interested in CRPS in the 1990’s.
- Date: Friday September 11, 2015
- Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Philadelphia – Cherry Hill
2349 West Marlton Pike, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Time: 8:15 am – 4:00 pm
- Registration Fee: $60.00 (non-refundable)
There are several different ways to register, please read the instructions below carefully and choose the correct registration option for you. If you register for both the conference and the walk together, we are offering a discounted fee as a thank you for support.
- Registration Conference Only: Click Here – Registration is Closed
- Registration Walk Only or Walk and Conference: Click Here and you be directed to FirstGiving registration page. Registration is Closed however you may continue to give a donation.
- Contact: Samantha Barrett by email at email@example.com