This is our First Annual FLAME OUT – A WALK TO EXTINGUISH RSD/CRPS. Our daughter, Judy, suffers from a disabling, chronic, neuropathic disease, RSD/CRPS. Misfiring nerves send continual pain signals to the brain. The pain ranks higher than that of childbirth or kidney stones. It has been described as more painful than amputation of a finger without anesthesia. RSD patients liken it to your skin being on fire, with no relief.
There is presently no cure for the disease. As an Orphan disease, there is little outreach or research. Only awareness and education will result in advancement of treatment options. That is where RSDSA comes in. As the only National advocate, for over thirty years, they need your support.
Please join us as our Pain Warriors step off to remember the recent passing of Erynn Carroll and all those who, daily, battle this insidious disease.
You’ll meet some of the bravest and most inspiring people you’ll ever come in contact with.
- Date: Sunday, September 22, 2019 (rain or shine)
- Time: 8:30 a.m. pre-registration. Walk starts at 10:00 a.m.
- Location: Joe Palaia Park, Dow Ave. & Whalepond Rd. Oakhurst, NJ 07755
- Registration Fees: $25 Adult & Children over 12, $10 Children 12 and under, $30 Day of registration
- Contact: Linda & Robert Hopkins at email@example.com or 732.531.2574
- Register Now!
- Sponsors: Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 12