The Fight the Flame 5K was established with the goal to raise awareness and money for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS). Join us for either the 5k race or the 1k Family Roll & Stroll. There will be a Raffle, Finisher Medals, and Live Chip Timing.
Money raised is to benefit the Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome Association (RSDSA), a national not-for-profit organization whose mission is to promote greater awareness and earlier recognition of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, fund critical research, and provide support to people with CRPS and their loved ones.
Race for Prizes, Walk with Friends, Come Out and Show Your Support.
- Date: Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Location: Mentor-on-the-Lake City Hall, 5860 Andrews Road, Mentor, OH
- Packet Pickup: November 4, from 10 am – 6 pm at Second Sole, 8791 Mentor Avenue, Mentor, OH
- Day of Registration Time: 8:am at Race Location
- Time: Start time 9:00 am
- Registration Fees for 5k: $20.00 thru 10/28/17, $25.00 thru 11/04/17, $30.00 Race Day
- Registration Fees for 1k: $15.00 thru 10/28/17, $20.00 thru 11/04/17, $25.00 Race
- Register Now!
- Contact: Debbie Phillips