We get many questions related to CRPS and the eyes so we are very excited to have Dr. Kurt Heitman join RSDSA this Thursday, February 4th at 7p Eastern!
Dr. Heitman is in private practice and is a partner in Southern Eye Associates located in Greenville, SC. He obtained his Medical Degree at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas and completed his Internship and Residency training at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Dr. Heitman practices comprehensive ophthalmology and is an Associate Clinical Professor at The University of South Carolina School of Medicine. Prior to moving to South Carolina he served in the United States Air Force as an ophthalmologist and flight surgeon. He was Chief of Ophthalmology and Chief of Surgery at the 92nd Strategic Hospital, Fairchild AFB, Spokane Washington.
Dr. Heitman is a founder and past Chairman of the Board of Surgeons for Sight, a 501C-3 foundation dedicated to helping the less fortunate receive the eye care needed to lead productive lives. He resides with his wife Robin, the love of his life, and his greatest accomplishment is being a father to his sons Andrew and Peter.
If you have a question that you would like him to answer, send us an email at email@example.com.
- Date: Thursday, February 4, 2021
- Time: 7:00 pm (EST)
- Location: facebook.com/rsdsa – from your computer, tablet, or phone. The video will be pinned to the top of our page.
- You do not need a Facebook account to view this live event. If you don’t have an account you will not be able to ask questions.
- If you miss the live event it will be available on Facebook via our “Live” video tab. You can re-watch it on mobile and desktop.
- Thank you for attending our three Facebook Live presentations. All of the videos can be viewed on from the RSDSA website here or on our YouTube channel.