Dr. Louis Siegelman will be our next Facebook Live speaker. Dr. Siegelman is a Dentist Anesthesiologist with a dental practice in NYC focused on the treatment of dental anxiety. In addition to maintaining a private practice, he is involved in teaching, resident training, and education. Dr. Siegelman is Assistant Director of the Dental Anesthesiology Residency Program at NYU Langone Medical Center and Clinical Assistant Professor at NYU College of Dentistry. His practice and career as a dentist is devoted to helping people with dental phobia and special needs. For more information on Dr. Siegelman, click here.
- Date: Thursday, July 2, 2020
- Time: 7 pm (EDT)
- Location: facebook.com/rsdsa – from your computer, tablet, or phone. The video will be pinned to the top of our page.
- You do not need a Facebook account to view this live event. If you don’t have an account you will not be able to ask questions.
- If you miss the live event it will be available on Facebook via our “Live” video tab. You can re-watch it on mobile and desktop.
- Thank you for attending our three Facebook Live presentations. All of the videos can be viewed on from the RSDSA website here or on our YouTube channel here