RSDSA is hosting a Facebook Live with Heather Caudle and Christy Thiel of Seed2System on Thursday, August 20th at 7pm (EDT).
Heather has been a CRPS warrior since December 2017 following surgery for a Morton’s neuroma and previous surgery 6 months prior on the same foot for a Lis Franc injury. CRPS is a terrifying diagnosis, but Heather admits she was more afraid of a lifetime of taking opiates like oxycodone than she was afraid of living with a beast of a disease like CRPS. She knew CRPS would not kill her, but the opiates could. To read Heather’s bio Click here.
Heather comes from years of experience in operations and sales in the medical/pharmaceutical industry in both dermatology and ironically, pain management specialties. She has spent the last several years in sales and marketing for top B2B publication in the home furnishings industry. Just recently, due to newfound hope and pain relief & anxiety from CBD, Heather recently joined Seed2System as National Sales Director. Sharing hope to others living with chronic pain and those searching for a healthier way of life is Heather’s goal with Seed2System.
Christy Thiel is a Master Nutrition Therapist and specializes in endocannabinoid health and hemp CBD supplementation. Christy is the Director of Education at Seed2System and helps people and businesses understand the opportunities that are available with supplementation, lifestyle and partnering.
Health is always a journey; whether you are trying to your health back, improve it, or maintain it. No matter where you are at with it, if you have ever lost it, you know its vital role in getting through the day. You also know without it how challenging everyday activities can be.
Christy is a national educator on health’s missing link, the endocannabinoid system. She shares the wisdom and adaptation of this system in an approachable way with science and personal experience. To read Christy’s bio Click here.
- Date: Thursday, August 20, 2020
- Time: 7:00 pm (EDT)
- Location: facebook.com/rsdsa – from your computer, tablet, or phone. The video will be pinned to the top of our page.
- You do not need a Facebook account to view this live event. If you don’t have an account you will not be able to ask questions.
- If you miss the live event it will be available on Facebook via our “Live” video tab. You can re-watch it on mobile and desktop.
- Thank you for attending our three Facebook Live presentations. All of the videos can be viewed on from the RSDSA website here or on our YouTube channel