Dr. Stephen Bruehl, Chairman of RSDSA’s Scientific Advisory Committee, will be our next Facebook Live speaker on Wednesday, June 17th at 7 pm (EDT)
Dr. Bruehl is a Professor of Anesthesiology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN. He was also the co-director of the international team that developed and validated the “Budapest Criteria” for CRPS, which is now the official worldwide standard for CRPS diagnosis. You can read more about him here.
Dr. Bruehl will speak on the genetics and science of CRPS and recent study results. Please email us any questions you would like answered during the live stream.
- Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- Time: 7 pm (EDT)
- Location: facebook.com/rsdsa – from your computer, tablet, or phone. The video will be pinned to the top of our page.
- You do not need a Facebook account to view this live event. If you don’t have an account you will not be able to ask questions.
- If you miss the live event it will be available on Facebook via our “Live” video tab. You can re-watch it on mobile and desktop.
- Thank you for attending our three Facebook Live presentations. All of the videos can be viewed on from the RSDSA website here or on our YouTube channel here