RSDSA is hosting a Facebook Live with Anita Davis, PT, DPT on Thursday, September 10th at 7 pm (EDT).
Dr. Davis has focused her career on treating people with chronic pain conditions. She developed and managed the rehabilitation program for the Brooks Rehabilitation Comprehensive Pain Rehabilitation Program for 30 years. She is sought out by local physicians for her ability to treat a difficult population.
Dr. Davis is also part of an interdisciplinary team at Nemours Jacksonville assessing and treating pediatrics with chronic pain. She has presented at local and national conferences on issues related to chronic pain evaluation and treatment, psychologically informed practice and telehealth applications. Her passion for treating patients with persistent pain has led to establishing a support group for individuals with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which now serves over 300 members worldwide. She is also a consultant for the Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Association (RSDSA). Dr. Davis is an active member of the Florida Physical Therapy Association and serves as an officer in the Telehealth and Technology Special Interest Group. She has been a contributing author on articles related to musculoskeletal pain and is currently involved in ongoing research regarding telehealth implementation and qualitative assessments of those with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Click here to view Dr. Davis’ bio.
- Date: Thursday, September 10, 2020
- Time: 7:00 pm (EDT)
- Location: facebook.com/rsdsa – from your computer, tablet, or phone. The video will be pinned to the top of our page.
- You do not need a Facebook account to view this live event. If you don’t have an account you will not be able to ask questions.
- If you miss the live event it will be available on Facebook via our “Live” video tab. You can re-watch it on mobile and desktop.
- Thank you for attending our three Facebook Live presentations. All of the videos can be viewed on from the RSDSA website here or on our YouTube channel