Many young people have asked for an opportunity to get together. We are delighted that we have found the perfect place to hold the very first CRPS Young Adult Weekend! The first CRPS Young Adult Weekend will be held at the Shawnee Inn, Shawnee on Delaware, PA. Young people with CRPS from the ages of 18 – 25 will spend the weekend in the newly refurbished Delaware Lodge, where 20 -22 young adults will get to know each other and share their journeys in a carefree, rustic setting.
We have reserved the Inn from Friday, June 16th at 4 PM through Sunday, June 18th at 1 PM. We are asking participants to pay $200 for the weekend and RSDSA, with the help of donors and grants, will sponsor the additional costs of your stay. The fee includes two nights’ room and board, meals, mini-golf, use of the indoor pool, water sports on the Delaware River, kayaking, canoeing, evening campfires, and walks on the nearby Appalachian trail.
We anticipate that young people with CRPS will be very excited about this weekend and the chance to network, learn about living with CRPS, and find ways to advocate for themselves and become more independent. Not only is this a great chance to connect with others, but a wonderful chance for educational opportunities. We have limited space, so please let us know as soon as possible if you wish to attend.
- Date: Friday, June 16 – Sunday, June 18, 2017
- Location: The Shawnee Inn, 100 Shawnee Inn Drive, Shawnee on Delaware, PA 18356
- Time: Begins Friday at 4:00 pm (EDT) and ends Sunday at 1:00 pm (EDT)
- Fee: $200.00. You may make a $50.00 non-refundable deposit which will reserve your spot, but you may also pay in full ($200.00), Final payment is due on or before May 1, 2017
- To Register or for detailed information please Click Here
- Contact: RSDSA YA Weekend Committee at 877.662.7737 or email@example.com