Color The World Orange is an annual event held the first Monday of November to spread awareness of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), also known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD). The fourth annual event will be held November 6, 2017.
Across the globe CRPS/RSD patients and supporters will be wearing orange, as well as planning events to spread awareness and raising funds to support research of this debilitating condition. All donations to this page will go to the U.S. non-profit RSDSA for research. Color The World Orange does not receive any money from this fundraiser.
Color The World Orange is a day for the whole community to join together and show that even though we are in pain, we are strong!
- For more information visit Color The World Orange:
- Website: Color The World Orange
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ColorTheWorldOrange
- Email: CRPSOrangeDay@yahoo.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CRPSOrangeDay
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/colortheworldorange
- To Donate or Fundraise Click Here