This is a motorcycle ride to raise money for RSDSA.
My girlfriend has RSD/CRPS, and I see how much it affects her daily life, as I’m sure it does for the thousands of others that are suffering with this condition. I want to be able to help as many of them as I can.
- When: Saturday, July 27, 2019
- Start of Ride: 11:00 am
- Start: Z & M Harley Davidson, 6130 Route 30, Greensburg, PA 15601
- Finish: Loyalhanna Hideaway, 2409 Newport Road, Blairsville, PA 15717
- Registration Opens: 10:00 am
- Registration: Drivers $25.00, Riders: $15.00, Children Free
- Contact: Jason Caldwell, Sr. by email at email@example.com or by phone 724.237.0202
- Online Registration Ends: Saturday, July 20, 2019. Walk-ins Welcome
- Please check out our Facebook page Charity Ride for Pain Survivors
- Download a detailed Flyer/Information
- Register Now!
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), also known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) is one of the most painful syndromes. CRPS/RSD has the highest rated pain noted on the McGill Pain Index, which is a scale that doctors use to measure and compare pain. The pain is experienced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Many people with CRPS cannot even be hugged by their loved ones because the pain is so excruciating.
RSDSA uses funding to help people with CRPS. From educational opportunities and awareness events, such as conferences and walks, to being a driving force behind research for better treatments, RSDSA strives to make a difference in the lives of people affected by CRPS. RSDSA also provides emergency financial assistance for those that need help with medical expenses, as many people with CRPS/RSD are unable to work. Funding from this motorcycle ride will go towards helping the CRPS community.
RSDSA is a national non‐profit organization. For over 35 years, we have educated, supported, and provided hope to all those affected by CRPS/RSD while driving research for better treatments and a cure.