Join us for a Soul Cycle charity ride for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome on November 11, 2017! The goal of this ride is to raise money for those that cannot afford those treatments, and to provide creature comforts for those people. Basic things like air conditioning in the summer time to heat in the winter can make a world of a difference in the amount of pain a person feels, and some people cannot even afford that. Let’s help those people who are not able to help themselves!
- Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017
- Time: 2:30 p.m. – (riders must arrive by 2 p.m.). Please be sure to arrive with time to sign the waiver
- Location: SoulCycle, West 77th. 350 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10023
- Registration: $34 per person. Only 60 spots open. You must register by November 7, 2017 at 11:55 p.m. EDT
- Requirements: Riders must be ages 12 and older and at least 4’11 or taller. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must sign a waiver for you. Please check your email to claim your bike after you register.
- Questions: Contact Jamie by clicking here or calling 201.0826.2522
- Register Now!