Registration Is Now Closed!
RSDSA is excited to announce this First Young Adult Weekend of 2019 which will be held in “The Big Easy”… New Orleans, LA.
After the success of the previous events and the expressed need we will continue to schedule this event across the country! This event is for young adults ages 21 – 31 with CRPS. You are invited to attend a weekend of workshops, free time to sight-see, group excursions and spending time with people who truly understand what you are going through to the fullest extent. Hotel information will be available shortly.
We have limited space, so please register as soon as possible if you wish to attend.
- Date: Friday, June 7 – Monday, June 10, 2109
- Time: Starts Friday at 3:00 and ends Monday at 12:00 (CDT)
- Location: Hotel Information will be available shortly
- Fee: $250.00
- You may make a $50.00 non-refundable deposit which will reserve your spot, or you may also pay in full ($250.00). Final payment is due on or before May 10, 2018. All Paperwork must be completed by the deadline of May 28, 2019 or you will forfeit your payments
- The fee includes the cost of the room as well as meals. Please note that participants will be sharing rooms with other young adults with CRPS.
- Contact: RSDSA Youth Adult Weekend Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org