Think about the worst pain you’ve ever had: a terrible toothache, a broken bone, shingles or surgery. Now imagine that pain never goes away. Ever! Who do you turn to for Help? RSDSA! Who do we turn to? You, our generous donors!
RSDSA supports children, adults, and families who suffer from chronic pain. Our single biggest fundraising event of the year “The Longest Day of Golf (LDOG)” is scheduled for September 24th. The best part is that you don’t even need to be a golfer to participate. All you have to do is sponsor Josh Rosen, who is again lending his prodigious talent to RSDSA. He will play as many holes as possible from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. and hopes to surpass last year’s mark (111 holes played in a day) by completing 126 holes or 7 complete rounds of golf. The least we can do to support his efforts is to surpass our monetary goal and shoot for the $50,000 mark. All we need is for:
- 794 people to pledge $.50 a hole
- 393 people to pledge $1.00 a hole
- 79 people to pledge $5.00 a hole
Here is how, with your help (and Josh’s) we make a real difference in the lives of those with CRPS:
- The week long Camp For Courageous Kids continues to grow (120 families and over 202 children). One parent wrote, “I heard one child get up and say it literally saved her life; she had already tried suicide.” In addition, we added a Young Adults’ Weekend, for those 18 – 30 making the difficult transition to adulthood.
- Jenkins Assistance Fund grants for those in need of emergency financial assistance topped $100,000. These grants provide help with rent, utility bills, medical equipment transportation to doctor’s visits or hospital, treatment costs and event food cards.
- RSDSA sponsored scientific conferences and research leading to the standardization of clinical trials and reporting, an important step to finding treatment and a cure for CRPS.
Here is how you can be part of “TEAM JOSH” to help support RSDSA. Click here to go to our one-time donation page and;
- Create a fundraising page and invite your friends and family to make a financial donation
- Donate to the event as an individual:
- Make a one-time donation
- Make a pledge for each hole Josh plays ($.50, $1.00 etc.) by emailing LDOG2018@rsds.insctest1.com
- Corporate Matching: Don’t forget to check with your employer about corporate matching programs can be key to fundraising efforts and can help us go above and beyond our goal.
Thanks you for your generosity. Visit our one-time donation page on FirstGiving now.
If you have any questions please contact Jim Broatch at 877.662.7737.
Thank You to All Of Our Title Sponsors:
Our title sponsors make RSDSA events and awareness activities possible. Please join us in thanking and supporting them!
- Aetna Foundation, Inc
- The Baker Family Charitable Fund
- Axsome Therapeutics
- Pope|Taylor National CRPS/RSD Lawyers