Dr. Philip Getson, DO is the host of the year’s walk. He has been practicing in New Jersey for the past 39 years. As a family practitioner, he became interested in CRPS in the 1990s. In the process of educating himself via literature conference, he made the acquaintance of Dr. Robert Schwartzman, Head of the Neurology at Hahnemann Hospital (Drexel University College of Medicine) in the mid-1990’s and the two of them collaborated on patients with this disorder until Dr. Schwartzman’s retirement in 2013. Together, they were responsible for constructing the protocols for Ketamine infusion therapy currently used nationwide.
- Date: Saturday September 10, 2016
- Location: Cooper River Park, Pennsauken, NJ
- Time: 8:00 am – Registration begins at 8 am and the walk begins at 9 am
- Registration: Registration is open. Please register by Clicking Here.
- Contact: Dawn Hesser at 877.662.7737 or by email at email@example.com